Chesterton Surfacing Tar & Chip Driveways of All Sizes
Our experienced tarmacadam surfacing professionals and customer service team are ready to guide you through the choice of surface specification and options and will take the up-most care to minimize the disturbance to your home and to the local area caused by resurfacing work. We work quickly and efficiently to ensure your new tarmacadam road or driveway is completed to the highest standards, with minimal impact and in the shortest possible time.
An asphalt or tar and chip driveway can offer many advantages over loose coverings, especially in the winter months, and can prove very cost effective in the long run. With the right specification and maintenance, and with the surfacing experience of our highly professional team you can expect an asphalt / tarmacadam driveway to remain in good condition for 20 years and more.
Other advantages of tar and chip driveways include:
- The opportunity to plan and maximise car parking space for visitors in a smart and easy to follow way.
- Always smart and tidy even during the worst weather. Our customer service team can advise you on the choice of materials to ensure the right balance of water run-off and resistance to ice forming.
- You can add value to your home, and raise the sale price if you are looking to sell.
- Design options for driveways include various tarmacadam colours, paved borders and drainage. Chesterton Surfacing can guide you on the all of these considerations using our years of experience.
- No more weeds on the driveway, and only the most minimal gardening required to keep the border tidy.